FACE TO FACE – at your site (providing you have adequate training areas and resources).
Participants must be over 18 years of age, be able to speak and understand English, understand technical concepts, and provide suitable photo identification. There are no other licence prerequisites required for this course.
This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles undertaking work in a confined space.
The course offers a mix of both theoretical and practical training and covers the key points to working in confined spaces including:
- Regulatory requirements
- Risk Assessment & Hierarchy of Controls
- Preparing to work in a confined space
- Use of atmospheric testing equipment
- Entering confined spaces
- Working within the confined space
- Safe exiting of the confined space
- Pre & Post Operational Checks
- Equipment Maintenance
- Storing of atmospheric testing equipment
Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
Plasticised Wallet Card
YOU MUST WEAR/BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO THIS COURSE:
HI VIS WORKWEAR OR SAFETY VEST
STEEL CAP FOOTWEAR