Elite Licensing

Offer onsite and off site training for all High Risk Work licences and accredited short courses. We also offer heights safety equipment inspections with testing and tagging.

Our Courses

Elevating work platform

Forklift truck

Personnel and materials hoist


Dogging & Rigging

Yellow Card & Gold Card

Contact Us about our Courses.

No Project Too Big Or Too Small

Elite Licencing provides compliant safety training for individuals and major companies. We ensure training is tailored to suit your specific industry requirements and needs. Elite licencing ensures your employees have the underpinning knowledge to perform tasks safely in the workplace.
Professional training, access and equity for all students, sharing knowledge and conducting training in a controlled safe environment to allow for learning”.

Years Established

Course Enrollments

We’ve Been offering onsite and off site training for all High Risk Work licences and accredited short courses for Over 10 Years.

Call For Course Information:

0431 769 828

 Over 25 years experience in heavy industries including mines, refineries,  construction, steel works and renewable energy Wind Farms.

Frequently Asked Questions
How old do you have to be to obtain a High Risk Work Licence?
Eligibility criteria
You are eligible to obtain a licence if you:

  • are at least 18 years of age
  • complete a recognised training course with a registered training organisation (RTO) and have been assessed as competent by a SafeWork NSW accredited assessor working for the RTO
  • can use English at a level that enables the safe performance of high risk work
Do I need to provide Evidence of identity?
Yes you are required to provide 100 points of identification to apply for a licence.
You must be able to prove who you are when you apply for a high risk work licence or attend general construction induction training.
You will generally need 100 points of ID. Some documents you can use to provide this can include:

  • Australian birth certificate
  • Australian drivers licence
  • Medicare card
  • ATM card
  • Utilities bill.

More details

What happens next?
Application process
The assessor will have the application forms you need for a new card after you have completed your training. If found competent, you will then take those forms to your nearest Australia Post office as well as 100 points of ID.

You will also need to bring with you a passport sized and quality photo of yourself with your name and date of birth printed on the back.

The application fee is $76 per class of licence.

When do you require a Dogging licence?
Consists of the application of slinging techniques to move a load (including the selection and inspection of lifting gear) and/or the directing of a crane/hoist operator in the movement of a load when the load is out of the view of the crane/hoist operator.

Client Testimonials

Shane from Elite licensing offered a flexible and professional training solution which enabled our business to ensure our staff received relevant up to date qualifications while minimizing downtime to our customers.  Shane brought a wealth of experience from within the training sector, which complimented his sound delivery of the course material and practical assessment.  We were appreciative to Shane’s for being able to deliver these critical services in field, and would not hesitate to use him in the future.
Belinda Chapman

Direct Wind Services

Contact Us

Servicing the Southern Tablelands Goulburn, Crookwell, Mittagong, Bowral, Picton,Yass, Boorowa, Young, Queanbeyan, Cooma, Batemans Bay, Nowra, Cootamundra, Cowra, Orange, Bathurst and Canberra.

0431 76 9828